If anyone has information on resources not listed here, please let me know and I will add them. Thanks!
• The nearest web cam is in Pacific City. Click the following link, then scroll down and click "Live Beach Cam". Note: the web cam is on a timer, allowing you to watch it for approximately five minutes at a time: https://www.capekiwandarvresort.com
• iPhone/ iPad apps:
Storm (free) - This is my go to app for weather conditions and alerts. You will need to set it up for locations such as Neskowin that you wish to monitor. There are "in-app purchases", but I just use the free version.
Quakes (free) - I have this app set to send notifications when quakes of 6.0 magnitude or greater occur. If you leave it on the default setting, every single quake that occurs will result in you receiving a notification, which means you will be getting notifications all day long.
• Web Sites:
Oceanweather.com - This site allows you to monitor marine conditions.
• Facebook pages (You need a facebook account to access these pages, but they are a great source of information):
• Oregon Road Conditions
• National Weather Service Links
• Current & Extended Neskowin Forecast
• Information On The Weather Emergency Alert System